Friday, May 04, 2007

Joy

Today was so awesome and it was for no particular reason either. We had 2 wonderful classes. We were learning more on leadership and about Esther and I love studying women in the bible, so for classes I was set on happy. I know that the evening was like any other evening around here but I was just extremely giggly and enjoyed just seeing the kids smile. It's so like something has just lifted in this place. Then tonight Rob, Heather, Leo and I just hung out, then picked up Travis from work.

Joy is just consuming me today and I can't help it but that's all cool because I love it. Please Lord, keep bringing the joy.

2 comments:

Hezza said...

I had fun too!
donuts yumyum.
Rob ended up eating them in the end anyways... haha

loveH

Anonymous said...

hey jesse.

well joy is awesome to have. I'm having lots of it at the moment. great to see you are going awesome and catch you soon

Andrew johnson