Friday, January 12, 2007

Alabama

Well so much has happened since I lat had the chance to blog and if you want to know get in touch because I don't want to bore people with the small details. I finished my hoildays and started back at the War college only to leave a litlle while after to come here to Alabama to Roots 07. And boy is Holy Spirit already moving we have been here for 2 days perparing the prayer room and it's coming together. I have already been shaken and starting to transform (about time that I was willing to). Warning to all, I'm not the same as when I left to come here and your going to have to get used to it because I'm not going to conform to please people any longer

7 comments:

!Relle said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kerrie said...

way to go girl....I cant wait even more for you to get back now!!! you have me sooo excited! tell us more please!
Love Ya!!!!

Kez

Aurora said...

Hallelujah! Praise the LORD for breakthrough! Much love, sister!
Aurora

Lisa Johnson said...

hey jesse,
thats sooo amazing.... i heard that u got to meet aaron and cherie... they r pretty sweet hey. i am glad u r transforming. i too had an amazing conference last week! luv u heaps

Anonymous said...

woohoo, thats great to hear jesse! i believe you when you say that you wont be the same as when you left, cuz u will be better than ever before cuz you are transforming with and for the lord, which is totally great. anyone who tells you to change to please them... just say to them "stick it up ya yin yang!" well hope that makes ya remember home. ok i gotta go but you just keep transforming, cuz i cant wait to c the new u wen you get home. luv and miss ya heaps,
Sarah.

sixonefour said...

wow...7 comments...you're a popular lady! Aren't comments encouraging? For example, Demarcus and Shak both decided that they had to get your digits before you moved away so that they could phone you when you move back to Australia, and that the guys there are lucky because you're both smart and beautiful...

see? Aren't comments nice?

HD