Monday, February 05, 2007

So much has happened

Well we have now got the internet up and running again at the community house which is such a blessing. Something else exciting that happened was that on Thursday morning it snowed (which is the first snow that I've seen in roughly 10 years) but I think that that day was like the warmest day that we had had in a long time. I have been sick though for the past couple of days with a cold and a bad headache. I got to speak to my Mum and sister the other day and my family is doing good, I miss them heaps and I also got to speak to my amazing friend Kerrie which was really cool. I've now been here for 5 months and it'll be 7 months tomorrow till I return back to the land of Oz. I'm feeling a little home sick today.

1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

hey jesse,
its sooo crazy, we have been here for 5 months!!! weird hey! soooo much has happened, it feels like i have been here for ages, but at the same time it feels like i havent been here for ages! send me an email bout what u r doing for summer assignment. rumour has it that i was put down to go to Charlotte, but i think Rob and Heather want a boy to go... not sure. would have been nice to meet heather, cuz i remind a phase 2 of heather, which is cool!

but i do get to meet Rob in a couple of weeks. will send u some tim tams back with him and with my mum!!!! love u heaps!