Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas

So today is Christmas and although I'm in a on the other side of the world from my family I was very blessed to spend it with beautiful people here who are my family here, The Adams clan. I called my parents at midnight here (3pm in Australia) and got to talk to all of my family and to here my neice for the first time (1 1/2 months) although it was only wimpers it still made me cry. Then we all opened up presents and Rob and Heather had even left me a socking packed full of stuff. We had lunch at a chineese buffet and it was the best I had ever had in my life (so many different kinds of chicken which is my favourite food). Then we all slept for a bit (eating a lot can make you tired). Then Phil, Chris and I went to pick up Pooh Bear (a friend of mine) and we all went to see Black Christmas at the movies. Just letting you know, save your money. AVERAGE MOVIE!!!!!! Now we have just got home after dropping Pooh Bear home and I'm looking around this house and am realising how blessed I am to have friends like these guys and with a time that could have been really sad for me here was turned into an awesome day. God is so good

No comments: