Monday, March 05, 2007















So as you can see Lisa and I got to see each other for our reading week holiday. Last Tuesday I got to fly (while poohing my pants because I don't like to fly) to Denver then Seattle and then drive from there to Vancouver, Canada were one of my bestest friends in the whole world (Lisa Stewart AKA Stewy). It was awesome but I'm sad that later this morning at around 7am I leave. (it's currently midnight).

I loved to spend time with Lyce and I got to meet the entire Revolution Session which is extremely cool because this has been the first time session mates have been in two different countries and the fact that we all got to meet each other is such a blessing. I love them all and we all have an instant connection and all by the grace of God. I loved just seeing what they do here, making new and everlasting friends, seeing old ones and just chilling out with no stress for a while. We also got to have our first group photo which is actually alot more exciting than you would think. (Don't worry Mum, I didn't find a guy here either. No need to stress and I'm also a long way off dating again.)

I also got to mend an old friendship that really needed to be restored. I'm blessed that God had humble me (even through all my pride) to approach the untouchable issue to seek forgiveness and to also forgive so that I could fully hand over the hurt to Jesus who is the only one with the healing balm that perminently heals us and makes us a new. I also got to pray for them and the love of his life which was a huge step because of all that ha happenedbut I feel released and God has lifted my burden and lightened my yolk. Praise Jesus.

I just chucked up a few photos of Lisa and I so you can all see what we look like now (I know I've put on some weight but I'm keeping it on for warmth) but what ever. And now you know that I am still crazy as crap. I gotta go (lisa needs her
computer.)

Blessings and Love








No comments: