Friday, November 03, 2006

2 Timothy 4:17-18

God latest scripture that God has given to me

"But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth. The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen."
2 Timothy 4:17-18

Which goes with a prophetic word that was given to me 2 months ago which is Job 29. And this particular verse from it came back to me.

"I broke the fangs of the wicked and snatched the victims from their teeth."
Job 29:17

So in Job God is giving me authority to back the fangs of the devil to release his people. But how can I do that if I am in the mouth of the lion. First I need to be released before I can let God use me to release others and God is doing that now in my life. It's so awesome. God is washing me over in Holy Spirit and showing me some of my calling.

Praise be to God who is releasing the captives

1 comment:

sixonefour said...

Good on ya mate...