Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Birthday

Well today is my 20th birthday and I'm am very blessed. Yesterday my sister Holly had a baby girl and her name is Mya Phoebe. I also received a phone call from my church family back home in Australia but I missed it because I was on the phone but they left me a beautiful loud message singing Happy Birthday. I got to speak to my family. I also got to go out with some of my friends from here (we went out and had Indian for lunch). Acacia made me a really nice cake (from scratch). I got to have a lot of fun and today I'm really grateful for everything that I have. I have so much. God has blessed me more than I deserve (that's for sure)

God you are so awesome and I can't thank you enough for all that you have done.

I'm going to go now. I'm so overwhelmed but it all that I can't stop crying right now

I love you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday jesse. i was thinking bout u on your birthday but didnt get time to email u cuz we went to seattle for the weekend!!! but i love your heaps and was thinking bout u heaps on your birthday!!!

love from,
Lisa