Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Packages

This week was sooooo cool. On Saturday I recieved a package from my sister Sarah and inside was photos of my neice and a book that my uncle published. It's really cool and it just made me feel a little special to get something in the mail (I don't get much while here) and then today I recieved a package from my good friend Matt which had a kids cook book in it (he knows how shocking I am at cooking and that I was scared to come here because I'd have to cook for myself) along with a really sweet letter that totally lifted my spirits. It's cool how the little things like just getting mail can make someone feel special, so it got me thinking "How many people aren't feeling very special right now and all it would take is a note to let them know that you are thinking of them." It's sad to think that some won't be feeling special today and especially on valentines day.

No comments: