Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dedicated to Acacia

On Saturday I was very upse in saying my farewells to Acacia who has been with us since October. Over the last 6 months (although she was away for music sometimes) I enjoyed every last minute of our time together. Cace is one of those awesome people who will tell you the truth but does it in a way that is not condemning. She is a mentor and a true friend. We would hang out with each other and play cards watch cheesy romance movies and fight warfare along side each other. She would never admit how amazing she is but you can tell by the impact she has had on me and the rest of the community here.

Last Thursday we threw her a 'surprise' party to let her know how much we appreciate her and love her. We got to bless her up with some gifts to remind her of us and we also got to pray with her. It was just beautiful to see the love between Cace and our community here. Cace is a real blessing and our friendship will last.

I love you my sister.

No comments: