Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Lord's protection

This morning I woke up really early by choice (I'm scared too don't worry) because I wanted to sort some things out before classes started. I was starting to walk over to the community house and the Lord showed me how much protection he is given me.

I don't think I should say what happened specifically but lets just say that it could have ended badly for me and some other people who live near me but thankful God had convinced me to get up (I had contemplated going back to sleep) and I was able to pray for God's covering and protection during the situation. I also got to walk some of the kids to school to make sure they got there ok.

I thank you God that you have sent your angels to protect us and are using us here in mighty ways. Praise the Lord

No comments: