Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Why?

I am feeling a little discouraged really. There are to boys in the hood that I have put so much effort into (especially in the last month and a half) and the past couple of days they have been off. Not with me but with the other leaders and I know that they are usually so much better than that and they have been trying to fight some other kids in the neighbourhood. It's probably because there is stuff going on at home but I just wish that the other people around here could see the side that they show me but they are to scared to open themselves up to to many people.

It's weird how I can put on an act of being overly to nice in front of others but they try to be rough in front of others but we all do it as a defense mechanism. That's probably why they can be themselves with me because we do the same thing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its hard stand by and let people make bad moves in life. I know so mean times in life we just want to come in and make the right one for them. This is the Part were we prayer that they open up even more.