Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Transforming heart

Some of you may know from previous blogs that I have befriended some human trafficked women and I had been really scared for one in particular since I had not seen her since I heard about one of the other girls getting murdered. I'm really really really close to this girl and having her disappear for a few weeks is worrying but yesterday she showed up. She came up to me hugged me and we both started crying. She had been arrested for 3 weeks for selling herself.

It was so awesome to see her again. She told me that she is trying to get her life back together now because God has told her to. She is trying to get clean and she is now using only $20 worth of crack as apposed to $500-$600 worth. She has called her Mum (has spoken to her in 2 years) and is going to move back to her home to take care of her children when she is fully clean.

God is so amazing. I never forced the gospel on her or anything and God used gentleness, friendship and love guide her to him. Praise God

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah there was some things different about her to day that was God working in her life. She doesnt give up and thats a great thing. A lot of Christian can take a lesson from this girl. God bless her even more. And you Jesse R. Green
Love Leo

Gideon son of Joash said...

and love never fails

sixonefour said...

Hey Jesse...great blog...keep it comin' sister!