Friday, October 06, 2006

Beauty in the smallest things

Well yesterday I was hanging out with this kid named Poo at the community house and he would have to be one of the most beautiful people I know and it is such a blessing that God has let him come into my life and that he trusts me with his precious children (it's pretty amazing). But with yesterday I really got to see more beauty in Poo. It was so simple but his smile just stayed in my mind all day. All that happened was he had asked me to help him make a rubber band ball (it's a piece of paper with lots of rubber bands all around it and it eventually becomes bouncy) Poo had the biggest smile on his face only because someone cared enough about him that they wanted to help him with it and not only help but enjoy spending time with him. He ended up giving me the biggest cuddle afterwards and all for a rubber band ball and that's how yesterday I found beauty (through Poo) in a rubber band ball.

No comments: