Thursday, October 19, 2006

Miss Diamond

There is this little girl named Diamond in our neighbourhood who just loves to hang out with us at the comunity house every afternoon. Just to see her smiling is awesome and such a blessing.

Any the point of me telling you about her is that she came over yesterday went back home for a little bit then came back over in tears. So she came over to me on the couch and gave me the biggest hug and just stayed wrapped up on me in this hug where she could just have someone love her. When I asked her what was the matter it turned out to be that her Mum wouldn't give her candy (no big drama) but she just stayed in my arms listening to my heart beat for like 5 minutes. It was really beautiful for two really awesome reason, 1 she new that I loved her enough to hug her for as long as she needed no matter how big or small her problem was and that she loves me enough to trust me enough to hug me.

I love our kids

1 comment:

sixonefour said...

Good on ya' Jesse...thanks for sharing that.