Friday, October 27, 2006

Confirmation

Yesterday in class we started to talk about the this idea of confirmation by John Wesley (AKA the Wesleyan Quadrilateral)

It's broken into four parts


Experience / History
-----------------------------
Scripture / Holy Spirit


Which really makes sense when you think about it but I had never really thought about it before. Well I have with most on various occasions but never comparing them and processing all these aspects.

I'm really going to start trying to do this now as much as possible. I need to really grow in this area and I'm ready to. Please pray that this will stick with me because some of these points of confirmation I do struggle with.

Blessings

1 comment:

Victory of the People said...

hey i found you know i will read you.

this is nicole, jaimes friend, i talk to you all the time