Monday, October 30, 2006

What gets me up in the morning?

Today I was talking to a new friend and now is my next door neighbour and she asked me
"What makes you get up in the morning?"
And I started to think what is making me get up in the morning? I could easily have just been a bludger but instead I am here as an alien to this country.

My answer was "I get up because of the children here, because where I am now all I want to do is grow in Christ and see them grow in Christ also. You can't help but love them and I want to see them in Heaven with me."

So I ask you this question, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE REALLY WAKING UP FOR?
Would God be smiling on you right now with what you are doing with your time and resources?

Just think about it please.


Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jesse! Glad to find your blog...hope you're well today!