Monday, October 23, 2006

One smile

Today I found helping at the community house very challenging because kids were listening and back chatting (just making it more difficult than usual). I went to Rob and Heathers to prepare for our cell group in not the best mood and I also had in mind that the kids who would be coming would be a handful and run wild (sometimes when they get together they try to out do each other) but to my surprise the kids that came to this cell group (5 boys between 6-8 years old) were really well behaved really. We had alot of fun and enjoyed laughing with each other. When Heather and I were debreifing I was praying and I just remember seeing the smiles on these kids faces and that has totally made my day feel worth while. I just pray that I'll be reminded of the kids smiling faces the next time they are challenging so that they will smile at them at all times so they know that I love them all.

No comments: